- L2: Tetuan
- L4: Girona
- Psg. de Gràcia: 6 blocks. 1.3Km (8 minutes walking)
- Plaça Catalunya: 7 blocks. 1.4km (9 minutes walking)
- Sagrada Familia: 7 blocks. 1.5 km ( 10 minutes walking)
- Rambles: 8 blocks. 1.5Km (10 minutes walking)
Once landed there are 3 ways of getting into town and to our “Hostalin de Barcelona Gran Via”:
- Taxi: The easiest and fastest way, but the most expensive one. Taxis stand right at the exit of the airport. One way should cost approx. 35€.
- Subway: At the airport we have to pick up the shuttle train that goes directly to “Passeig de Gràcia”. We then transfer into the subway net and pick up Line 2 (purple colour) and stop at “Tetuan” stop which the closest stop to our Hostal. Approx. cost 3€. If we want to avoid the transfer you can walk from “Passeig de Gràcia” to the Hostal. It is a very nice walk of around 8-10 minutes. You just head down “Passeig de Gràcia” until you cross “Gran Via Av.” You then turn LEFT IN Gran Via and keep walking until you reach number 657.
- Aerobus: At the airport, we have to pick up the bus shuttle that will end up in “Plaça Catalunya”. We then transfer to the subway Line 3 until “Passeig de Gràcia”. We then ransfer to Line 2 until “Tetuan” stop. Approx. cost 6€. This is a bit more complicated option, but you get to see the views while travelling as you do it above ground from the airport.